Yes. Provided that your child is issued a passport under his/her name, please either make a separate e-Visa application or contact the nearest Turkish Embassy or Consulate General so as to apply for a sticker visa. Beginning from 5 January 2016, applications for Turkish visas have to be made through the Pre-Application System of Turkish Sticker Visa.